2)The endopelvic fascia is a dense fibrous connective tissue meshwork that envelops the pelvic viscera and binds them together. Note how the bladder, the uterus and the rectum are all intimately connected to eachother through their fascial connections. (The role of the endopelvic fascia may be to fix the pelvic organs in their central location over the levator plate via attachments to the pelvic sidewall (DeLancey 1993). Netter 2006.
3) do YOU feel this line when you stretch?
4) read on
5) this never WORKS IF QUADS ARE TIGHT AND for other reasons
6) posterior abdominal wall
7) tight psoas causes anterior shift and everything gets compressed like your bladder
8) buy this
9) understand this!
12) i guarantee you this woman has NO CLUE!!!
13) IF YOU WANT TO LEARN SOMETHING: read this book!