2) John Ioaniddis MD: Stanford Head of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
3) Knutt Wittkowski: Head of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at Rockefeller University
5) Michael Levitt: Nobel Prize Biophysics
6) Victor David Hanson: Hoover Institute
7) Johan Giesecke is a Swedish physician and Professor Emeritus at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm. He trained as an infectious disease clinician and worked with AIDS patients during the 1980’s. Giesecke received an MSc in epidemiology from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine in 1992, after which he worked as a Senior Lecturer at the school.
7) continued bio: From 1995 to 2005, Giesecke served as state epidemiologist of Sweden. After this, he was Chief Scientist at the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control from 2005 to 2014. As of 2020, Giesecke is a member of the Strategic and Technical Advisory Group for Infectious Hazards of the World Health Organization.